We are seeking a Vice President that is passionate about leveraging technology in completely new ways to construct fully automated financial platforms that live in the cloud and take advantage of the latest machine learning, mobile, IoT and advanced capabilities. In fact, you'll be part of building the engines behind many of the world’s largest financial brands, with award winning platforms that provide service to millions of customers, every single day.
As VP of Modernization you will be responsible for building and managing a high-performing and world-class software engineering team. You’ll operate as a hands-on “player-coach,” focused on attracting and developing globally distributed engineering talent, but also staying hands-on in the technology to oversee the digital transformation and development of an outstanding product and customer experience. The successful candidate will be a seasoned top notch technology leader, able to work effectively with technologists and business executives alike. You’ll have a proven track record of building and scaling engineering solutions and modernization of large-scale platforms. You’re comfortable in a role where you transition seamlessly between managerial activities and low level technical details, at times dropping into code to help the team meet its objectives while also keeping your skillset sharp.
What Part Will You Play? Working cross functionally with a broad set of partners, you will apply keen technical understanding, appreciation for simplicity, quality, and critical thinking. Your leadership will be instrumental in driving modernization of our platforms and organizational change as we move the team to be more lean and agile enabling faster time to value across our geographically dispersed product portfolio.
- Develop and lead highly technical teams, with multiple skillsets and global locations, supporting application system development and production support.
- Engage with business units to develop strategies to support business direction.
- Oversee product engineering and development activities for assigned areas in support of modernization, new sales, strategic initiatives, new product development and internal enhancements.
- Manage, grow and protect client revenue.
- Establish priorities for work requests. Take overall accountability for technical design, architecture, quality and timeliness.
- Ensure development is consistent across products.
The Perks: In addition to leading the way to better financial platforms you will enjoy all the benefits of a modern global organization including a bonus program, robust PTO, full suite of medical benefits including medical, dental and HSA, matching retirement savings and much, much more! Please send your LinkedIn profile & your resume today to learn more about this opportunity.