Title: Vendor Relations Manager
Location: 100% Remote working hours are Eastern Time
Length of Contract: 3 months with likely extension or conversion to FTE
We are looking for Vendor Relations Manager for our Customer Contact Center (Virtual) focused on O365 support. This role requires a dynamic leader who is able to support multiple business partners while juggling multiple lines of business. In this role, you will work directly with our external business partners while implementing and executing O365 support and special projects to meet business objectives and strategies. You'll be responsible for ensuring that the company maintains the highest level of service around O365, meaning efficient and accurate work. Additionally, you'll monitor and report against key metrics, partner with stakeholders to drive performance improvements, and work cross-functionally to implement needed process changes.
The exciting things you will do:
- Manage the performance of external business partners against key contact center operational O365 KPIs, ensuring that partners consistently meet or exceed performance objectives
- Focus on building relationships with external business partners driving the partnership and relationship.
- Engage key stakeholders in external business partner relationships and act as the point of escalation for O365, where necessary
- Oversee service delivery and SOW results to ensure operations objectives/goals are met for the support of O365
- Oversee call flows and daily service delivery to ensure high quality service is achieved as measured by NPS
- Manage and report on external business partner performance to SLAs and quality of service, drawing out themes/trends and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with management and staff to ensure Workforce Management has the proper coverage and staffing schedules for call arrival patterns and seasonality
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure locked forecasts are communicated to external business partners
- Identify opportunities to increase external business partner quality and efficiency
- Provide guidance to external business partners when responding to changing business conditions
- Monitor compliance results and Quality Assurance performance metrics to hold external business partner accountable for expected results
- Organize and develop agendas for operational meetings regarding team performance, business results and information exchange
- Strong working knowledge of omni-channel contact center operations in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong knowledge of Vendor / BPO call center relationships
- Strong understanding of contact center KPIs and key levers for performance measurement and improvement
- Ability to manage many projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills, organizational skills, and basic financial acumen+ Strong quantitative analysis skills (with advanced Excel skills and Salesforce skills) and use of data to make decisions and to influence others
- Is delivery oriented, self-managing, goal-oriented and works well in matrix teams
- Demonstrated ability to mediate conflict/issue resolution with the ability to identify alternative solutions
- Deep passion for customer service and operational excellence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Analytical Thinker
- Strategic Thinker
- Service Oriented
- Performance Execution
- Planning and Organizing
- Inspiring Others
- Conflict Resolution
- Facilitating Change
- BA/BS degree preferred or relevant technology experience.
- 3-5+ years of vendor management experience
- Experience in managing Office 365 suite of tools, including but not limited to Teams, Yammer, SharePoint Online, Exchange and OneDrive.
- A passion for service and operational improvements.
- Demonstrate accountability, collaboration and shared responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and lead presentations and effective meetings.
- Experience with other O365 products (Power BI) and integration of partner tools, is a plus.