Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Vendor Management Risk Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Vendor Management is responsible for managing the risks associated with conducting business with third-party vendors and defining a consistent program for our client's vendor relationships. In the process, we fulfill the applicable legal, information security and regulatory requirements on behalf of the organization. We also work with business units to secure; risk assess and oversee all vendor services.
- Strong analytical mindset, able to manage risks both at the micro and macro levels.
- Firm ability to identify issues and work them to closure, including remediation and escalation where appropriate.
- Strong data analytical skills and understanding of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Governance Risk Compliance system (GRC).
- Effective in response to shifting priorities and assignments and ability to meet deadlines and expectations.
- 3 years functional/professional experience required; 5-7 years preferred.
- Effective in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals at Bank having varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills in ability to establish relationships with internal partners to build consensus, and able to deliver various types of messages to internal and external parties.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.