Position: Vendor Management Risk Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Vendor Management is responsible for managing the risks associated with conducting business with third-party vendors and defining a consistent program for our client's vendor relationships. In the process, we fulfill the applicable legal, information security and regulatory requirements on behalf of the organization. We also work with business units to secure; risk assess and oversee all vendor services.
- Strong analytical mindset, able to manage risks both at the micro and macro levels.
- Firm ability to identify issues and work them to closure, including remediation and escalation where appropriate.
- Strong data analytical skills and understanding of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Governance Risk Compliance system (GRC).
- Effective in response to shifting priorities and assignments and ability to meet deadlines and expectations.
- 3 years functional/professional experience required; 5-7 years preferred.
- Effective in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals at Bank having varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills in ability to establish relationships with internal partners to build consensus, and able to deliver various types of messages to internal and external parties.