Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Vendor Assurance Analyst
Location: Remote Office / Littleton, CO
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Analyze and approve assigned vendor expense invoices for payment.
- Compare billed services to active inventory to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Understand and adhere to vendor MSAs to ensure invoices are paid and disputes are filed within contract timelines.
- Identify, open, and resolve billing disputes with vendors.
- Research and reconcile balance forward amounts.
- Participates in dispute resolution meetings and completes assigned action items timely.
- Effectively communicate vendor billing issues with vendors as well as internal Finance and Accounting personnel.
- Participate in annual vendor tax audits to ensure they are billed and charged correctly.
- Prioritize work to ensure due dates are met.
- Work with accounting to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports as well as special projects as assigned.
- Participates and successfully completes all company wide mandates/training in a timely manner.
- Ability to work outside of the standard US 9am – 6 pm business hours.
- Complies with all Ethics and professional standards.
- Complies with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
- Abides by all policies and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 to 3 years in the telecommunications industry preferred. Experience with financial analysis is helpful.
- Advanced Computer skills, including MS Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or Exchange
- Ability to act independently yet in alignment with NTT and GIN goals to achieve optimal outcomes for a range of stakeholders
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and understand basics of the general ledger.
- Understand the tax liabilities and enforce when reviewing invoices.
- Possess analytical skills to assess vendor issues and create contingency plans.
- Strong administrative, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Team player who works effectively with others and with positive cooperation.
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally, in a professional and courteous manner.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!