Position: Validation Engineer
Location: Sacramento, California, 95828
Term: 4 months
- Validate Overall integration of all subsystems on the vehicle.
- Review engineering design documents and schematics and verify compliance with system requirements, interface specification, and technical specifications.
- Prepare and develop test plans and procedures to perform system and system integration testing according to various railway standards.
- Review existing procedures and protocols for scope and accuracy.
- Support technicians & engineers by helping perform the tests and help troubleshoot advanced problems.
- Perform type tests utilizing data acquisition devices and various sensors including load cells, current transducers, accelerometers, temperature sensors.
- Automate and look for advancements with current test procedures and processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience preparing test design documents, and test procedures.
- Decision making ability & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand electrical schematics.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication & computer skill.
- Experience with data acquisition.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!