Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: UX UI Researcher
Location: Dallas, Texas,
Term: 9 months (4/14/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Researches and informs the design process from the perspective of the end user.
- Using quantitative and qualitative methodologies, work with designers and end users to create a user-centered design that is guided by the context in which users will utilize a product or service.
- As a researcher, you will gather data from end users and synthesize that data in order to improve overall system usability.
- Researchers will understand project requirements from stakeholders, conduct interviews, collect surveys, observe current users and review existing literature data and analytics.
- They will perform usability (A/B) testing, interview users about the process and test assumptions to improve overall designs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Adobe product suite
- Research tools
- Different research methodology - moderated usability testing, unmoderated remote usability testing, survey, contextual inquiry
- High analytic skills
- Presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Looking for someone with UX research work under a large scope project
- Enterprise product experience