Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: UX UI Designer
Hourly Rate: $ 49.30/hr.
Term: 5+ months
- Collaborate with the UX lead to shape interfaces and interactions based on requirements.
- Create and annotate design files and assets in Figma for handoff.
- Create responsive User Interfaces for expanding product line
- Define strategies for data visualization and document layout in print deliverables
- Contribute novel interactions to existing Design System standards.
- Present work to product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Translates concepts and requirements into an end-to-end user experience and chooses the appropriate medium and fidelity for effective communication.
- Builds frameworks to support a fast-paced, growing organization: style guides, workflows, collaboration tools, etc.
- Builds interactive prototypes to test ideas and communicate them internally and externally.
- Iterate quickly and explore multiple solutions for a given problem.
- Provides design mentorship to other designers on the team.
- Performs usability tests to validate your designs with customers.
- Creates high fidelity design specifications and collaborate with engineers to deliver products to market.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!