Position: UX UI Designer
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Hourly Rate: $49.30/hr.
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Work closely with the Product Management team to facilitate the client’s vision for digital products.
- To define the digital product’s user interface and champion user experience.
- To identify design problems and devise solution.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI designs of functions and features that deliver business value for different functional towers.
- Develop wireframes, user interaction flow, design comps, specifications, style guides, and prototypes; responsive designs must be flexible enough to display across desktop and mobile, multiple browsers, screen sizes, platforms and devices.
- Work collaboratively within the Agile product development process to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products.
- Strong end-user focus in order to understand how the users will want to instinctively interact with the UI, and provide them with the ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of UX design experience (or 7+ years with no degree).
- Must have experience with enterprise-level applications, such as, Dashboard, On-boarding process, Booking/Check-out flow, etc.
- Experience with Design Applications; MIRO, FIGMA, ADOBE SUITE
- Must have an online portfolio with work samples.
- Ideal candidates will have analytics and data visualization design experience.
- Ability to work with the client to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to client.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Knowledge with front-end web development including coding standards compliant HTML and CSS desired, but not required.