Position: UX/UI Designer
Location: Remote - Eastern Time Zone
Term: 12 Months (05/03/2021 to 05/02/2022)
- You love working closely with colleagues & fellow creatives to help conceptually spark, generate and shape interactive ideas into their most usable, useful and compelling form. You thrive on
- representing user empathy, systemic design thinking and iterative design practices throughout the
- creative process.
- You understand technology and how it can be a facilitator of an end-users desired experience and
- are always on the lookout for applicable, emerging trends. Youre at your best presenting creative
- and explaining your design decisions to both team members and client partners. You can adhere to
- existing brand guidelines and design language, but also know when to extend and push boundaries.
- You have all sorts of awesome tricks for creating and communicating the structure, logic, flow and
- navigation of interactive ideas through clear, compelling visuals and also via dynamic, interactive
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- You’re an expert in Photoshop and Sketch, along with tons of easy-to-demonstrate experience using prototyping tools like InVision, Principle, Flinto, Axure, etc.
- You understand the value of craft in order to deliver pixel-perfect, impeccable cross platform/device
- experiences with an insanely awesome amount of attention to detail (including annotated
- specifications for your Developer friends, when needed).
- You can demonstrate an expertise not only in digital design, but also in usability, UX and technology.
- Along with a good understanding of the possibilities of evolving technologies. And an adeptness and comfort working fast and taking iterative feedback with an open and rational mindset.
- You have a demonstrable familiarity working within enterprise CMS platforms (e.g., AEM, Sitecore,
- etc.) and a practical understanding of large-scale systematic thinking.You have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Design, 8+ years in an applicable digital
- marketing, product or agency environment, and an outstanding professional creative portfolio to
- show for it.
- The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or
- equivalent experience.