Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: UX Researcher IV
Term: 6 months
- Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of methods to understand our customers and their relationship to our products.
- Approach business and customer problems with research goals in mind.
- Understand and apply the right quantitative and qualitative methods given the circumstances.
- Guide business teams to translate business problems into human-centered problems.
- Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, and industry reports to inform and improve overall approach.
- Leverage analytics tools and techniques to measure success, present opportunities, to drive decision-making, prioritization and response.
- Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes.
- Proven track record of leading teams of various stakeholders, including designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and tech partners.
- Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders interests, priorities, and expectations and lead teams to craft a rigorous and relevant research agenda.
- Experience guiding teams to employ the best research methods for the problem, employing strategies to address stakeholder push back.
- Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
- Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to business partners.
- Guide teams on how best to understand and apply research findings.
- Create energy and investment in research by sharing early and often.
- Have experience planning and executing a longer-term research agenda that includes multiple methods, including triangulating data to validate insights.
- Experience leading User Experience (UX) Research as a Design Researcher for large scale initiatives.
- Experience with managing a large scale, global project.
- Experience with UserTesting.com.
- Experience leading discovery, research, interviews, usability testing.
- Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research, etc.
Apply to MATRIX today!