Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: UX Researcher
Hourly Rate: $63.90/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Oversee design and administration of usability studies on a wide range of websites and mobile apps
- Provide coaching, training and feedback for UX designers assigned to agile product teams across the Digital organization to plan and execute their own remote-unmoderated and moderated studies leveraging the Usertesting.com platform
- Attend intake meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals.
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Oversee all phases of usability test preparation including screening criteria and test script development
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers including remote-unmoderated and moderated studies, and others as appropriate.
- Partner with other internal research functions (e.g. Marketing Research) to identify appropriate mix of research methods to determine future directions for our websites and mobile apps.
- Partner with UX managers and UX directors on executing research within accelerated project timelines and agile development cycles.
- Help maintain and grow knowledge repository
- We expect our UX researchers to have an appetite for inclusion and at a minimum have familiarity with and working knowledge of accessibility
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in Usability, User Experience Research and/or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Usability, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology or additionally relevant field