Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: UX Researcher
Location: Alpharetta Georgia 30009
Term: 5 months
- Primarily to assist to analyze, package, and publish survey results in partnership with internal customer feedback team.
- Collect testing needs from internal clients, and determine priorities that are consistent with business and customer goals and objectives.
- Perform interviews to gather feedback on products and services and provide analysis and insight from the results.
- Plan, schedule, moderate and scribe remote and in-person one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback.
- Track and report on product performance issues and resolutions closing the research loop with product teams Requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of experience in user experience field, performing research and usability activities
- Strong knowledge in usability and user-centered design methods such as surveys, ethnographies, usability testing, heuristic evaluation, and card sorting
- Bachelors in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and Usability Engineering related field.
- Must be comfortable interviewing and observing people in many different situations and backgrounds while also putting them at ease.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!