Senior UX Illustrator
Location: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco or Oakland CA
Long-term Contract (24 Months)
As an Illustrator for our enterprise financial client's Design team, you will contribute to the user experience strategy by collaborating with studio leads and other designers.
As part of the discovery and design process you will:
- Illustrator & Icon designer primary responsibilities
- Member of Design Systems team, who is responsible for creating and maintaining a modern, consistent design style for the brand/company.
- Maintain digital asset libraries for icon and illustration.
- Manage illustration and icon creation process, including consultations, and tracking requests, reviews, and approvals.
- Champion digital illustration, icon, and infographic usage and implementation standards and guidelines within the team, and with partner teams.
- Represent the team in ongoing collaboration with the brand team, marketing, and other partners to ensure consistency, and visual style evolution.
- Collaborate with product design teams to understand their needs and the nuances of their products, support iterative testing, and translate conceptual input into final designs.
- Create clear and compelling illustrations, icons, and infographics, from concept through completion, that adhere to established visual styles, and reinforce the brand.