Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: UX Designer
Location: Nashville, TN 37221
Term: 2 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 year of professional experience in user-centered design and visual design is required.
- BS degree in Web Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, a related field, or equivalent experience.
Exceptional proficiency in visual design using Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch. Proficiency in web prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, or equivalent.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform issues.
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as CSS/HTML (HTML5, CSS3).
- Proven creative thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong project and time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects and thrive on the challenges associated with working with both technical and business owners while being an advocate for the end-user.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, and truly passionate for user-centered design and user experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!