Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: UX Designer
Location: Mission Kansas 66202 U
Term: 5 months
- Design beautiful, simple, elegant, and intuitive interfaces.
- Create design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, specifications, process flows, mood boards, user personas, icons, finished artwork, and prototypes.
- Participate in regular design reviews and be ready to clearly rationalize and justify design work.
- Create design concepts based on an understanding of user needs and business objectives; willingness to try new approaches and iterate.
- Work in an Agile environment, providing design communication and assets for the team.
- Keep abreast of the latest UX design and technology trends.
- Develop user research and usability tests and incorporate the findings into your design decisions
- Estimate effort, plan schedules and manage time effectively.
- Obtain buy-in and support implementation by working day-to-day with developers, product managers, and team leads.
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HCI, Graphic Design, Industrial Design).
- 4+ years of design experience.
- Expertise in Sketch and InVision or other design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Mural, etc.
- Deep understanding of the full product design lifecycle including research, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Flexibility and openness to feedback from cross-functional team members.
- Strong prioritization, planning and time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects or tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards and universal design principles.
- Confidence and knowledge to design uniquely complex or large scale UX projects.
- Portfolio of UX design work showing an understanding of Visual and interaction design principles and UX best practices.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!