Irving client seeking a UI/UX developer for a contract opportunity. The Developer will be a strong performing individual contributor with ability to build strong team relationships and drive tasks for initiatives in contribution to product design. Ability to focus on several design projects simultaneously. Ability to understand how integrated products affect the eco-system in-order to recommend opportunity and solutions for improvement.
Decipher, organize, and assist research, work with research team to determine and design information architecture that supports product roadmap and sprint cadence. Ability to produce experience flows for user experiences through the creation of sketches, IA, and wireframes.
Understanding and experience working with design-systems; ability to adhere design to specific conventions and design guidelines set by DSM. Ability to create design aesthetics and interaction design for elements and components by the way of mockups/comps, high-fidelity compositions and rich prototypes. Ability to make-ready final screen design or animation for developers using tools and process that deliver to-the-pixel design.Standardize UI/X across software & hardware products.
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences optimized for efficiency and simplicity of Professional Solutions using research-based methods
- Drives user-centric, iterative and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Support user research with an understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods, including iterative usability and concept testing, participatory design, ethnography, contextual inquiry, surveys, and holistic usability studies
- Synthesize user research findings with usage analytics to provide insights to inform design direction
- Serve as a consultant regarding human behavior and understanding throughout the product development lifecycle (ideation>design>build>test>deploy)
- Collaborate with interaction and visual designers to resolve usability and desirability concerns
- Team Player - The successful individual will have broad team experience and collaborate with business owners and technology peers. He/She will be able to effectively communicate, motivate, coach and develop technical excellence. Establish credibility throughout the organization as an empathizer to user problems and to business challenges.
- Demonstrate understanding of business case for design by way of communication, collaboration and deliverables; ability to connect to the broader product vision
- Present and communicate effectively, lead workshops and whiteboarding, be able to defend design decisions while welcoming constructive feedback or criticism
- Document, organize and deliver materials that support design, research and testing using collaborative tools and process
- Contribute to unified visual and interaction language across flows and channels with ability to generate guidelines for new design patterns and frameworks
- Advocate for new design standards and patterns, in collaboration with research, product, marketing, and engineering teams, based on trends, brand and user feedback
- Portfolio showcasing design work for UX process led solutioning
- Min. bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer science, Factors Engineering, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience researching complex digital interfaces in web, mobile, or professional solutions (preferred)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle development of major projects and medium sized projects. Stakeholder interaction, requirement gathering, documentation and product support.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to peers
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Relevant experience in working across User Research, Information Architecture, interaction design, wireframes, visual designs and visual design specifications
- Strong proficiency of iOS HIG, Android Material Design and responsive web
- Highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, Abstract, and other relevant design tools.
- Proficient in prototyping tools including InVision app, ProtoPie, Principal, etc.