Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Designer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55401
Term: 8 months
- Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites.
- Accountable for creating the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
- Leading teams of customer experience professionals defines and deploys interaction design strategies.
- Serves as design "advocate" with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company's product design alternatives.
- Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Accountable for overseeing the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction of the company.
- Builds and enhances strong working relationships within the information / interface design function and community outside of the company.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively across relevant units and with company leaders.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- May oversee work performed by others and serves as a mentor to the direction of the unit while not managing people.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Leads customer experience strategy for platforms and products; influences roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations; participates in roadmap planning and virtual teams; represents customer experience and ICS to our partners.
- Serves as SME for all aspects of customer experience.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- UX/UI design experience in a few industries (financial services a plus)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (being able to work fast-paced and iterate on design)
- Experience with HTML and high level understanding of CSS
- Strong proficiency working on a Windows operating system (cannot be comfortable only on Mac/Apple OS)
- Proficient in modern design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Experience using Jira for agile work management
- Experience with online accessibility standards and how to maintain ADA compliant sites
- 8+ years of experience in the following: communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic, and visual arts