Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: UX Content Designer 100% Remote
Location: Remote - any U.S. Location
Term: 1-2 years
We work closely with Product and Technology partners to ensure our vison and designs are outcome-oriented and customer-centric with a keen focus on delivering value to our customers and for our business. Content Designers are primarily responsible for creating and editing project deliverables, including copy deck, message matrix, content plan, lexicon, user assistance plan, and user assistance, as well as participating in product/service naming workshops. Content Designers will partner with their customer experience design partners in interaction design, visual design, and accessibility to deliver a great customer experience.
Content Designers also provide input on digital business plans, programs, and initiatives that include content strategy and creation, overall customer experience, and gather analytics/metrics/research to inform product content.
- A strong writer with the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations.
- Team oriented as each project requires close collaboration with various teams to develop content that best supports customers’ needs and complies with documented standards.
- Experienced in the Agile design methodology and the overall UX design process from idea to launch.
- Experienced documenting wireframe screen content and creating user-facing customer support content, content audits, lexicons, and plans to create/improve content.
- Able to work under strict deadlines and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to collaborate/solve design and content problems and leading content reviews to present a POV as well as gather input/feedback.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- Demonstrated experience with UX design processes, including UCD principles.
- Omni-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience for responsive design.
- Demonstrated experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility compliance requirements and implications for content preferred.
- Previous experience with Financial Services preferred.
- Previous experience working with design systems and established standards preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Pro (X up), TechSmith Snagit (for screen capture, data scrubbing), SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, Skype, Zoom, Invision, Invision Freehand, and standard browsers/web technologies.
- 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframe content (UI copy) and interactive messages. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating content audits, plans and lexicons. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating customer-facing instructional and help copy, including relevant imagery from the product/service (screenshots or info graphics). (Samples required).???????
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help (user assistance) content in compliance with standards and content strategy.
- Engage across multiple teams to gather and clarify content and requirements.
- Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables to inform editorial standards and considerations.
- Deliver content in required formats working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support Business and Technology requirements.
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status.
- Estimate project scope and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to Wells Fargo style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Provide content recommendations visually, when necessary (such as PowerPoint slides to show suggestions)
- Provide peer reviews and feedback as needed.