Position: UX Content Design
Term: 12 -24 months
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Content Designer
Location: Remote Any City
- Developing customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help (user assistance) content in compliance with standards and content strategy.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit?:
- 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframe content (UI copy) and interactive messages.
- Proficiency with Adobe Pro (X up), TechSmith Snagit (for screen capture, data scrubbing), Invision, Invision Freehand,
- Comfortable with very short-form writing and spot edits. Ex: Field labels, one sentence of instructional copy on a screen, button labels, and now and then some longer form editing of user assistance materials (Help, User Guide).
- Extensive wireframe and user interface documentation (such as interaction rules), be familiar with business requirements documents, and demonstrate experience writing (and documenting) screen content for applications or websites that are more complex than brochure sites.
- Experience writing for mobile a plus
- 6+ years of experience