Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for developing and executing user experience solutions for online applications and Web sites.
- Leads user experience strategy for platforms and products; influences roadmaps and business decisions by outlining user experience considerations; participates in roadmap planning and virtual teams; represents user experience and Integrated Computer Solutions (ICS) to our partners.
- Develops new research and tests hypotheses that lead to alternative, leading edge UX/UI solutions.
- Accountable for simplifying complex processes/workflows into industry-leading UI design solutions.
- Collaborates with other user experience professionals to define and deploy UX and UI design strategies.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Serves as SME for all aspects of the UX for assigned project work.
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting