- 5+ years of prior experience as a Business Analyst or other role such as design analyst or graphic designer.
- BA / BS in IT, computer science, graphic design, information management, business or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong User Experience background. Comfortable with concepts such as user-centric design, personas, user research and common tools and methods.
- Experience in UX work such as, journey mapping, user flow, usability testing, wireframing, and developing a design system.
- Able to visualize and explain concepts via whiteboard or the latest collaboration tools such as Mural
- Must have stellar documentation skills
- Extensive experience with MS Visio for use case diagrams, cross-functional process flows and with Sketch or Adobe XD for wireframes, functional prototypes, user journeys, etc.
- Strong investigative, analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in agile software development environments.
- Able to handle and coordinate activities around multiple
Back to Job Search
we have an outstanding Direct Hire Busiess Analyst with strong user experience design skills. Must be local to Chicago, please apply today if you have:
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 205227