TITLE: UX Architect
Location: 100% remote
Term: 4 Months with extension and/or conversion to FTE
If you are a UX Architect with over 3 years of experience and are looking to join a fantastic company and team - look no further! Our client has a 100% remote opportunity!
Looking for someone senior that can jump right in!
- Must be strong on the research, information architecture side of things. Having an understanding of analytics and data driven design methods is big.
- Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Should have an understanding of Material Design, design systems, qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- This role should embrace data-driven design methods, and take an iterative approach to product design based on behavioral analytics and usage trends. Figma and usability testing are key!
In this role you will be expected to deliver fantastic User Experiences for products. This person must be able to articulate and communicate research strategy and insights to teammates, business partners, and senior leadership to guide the company in creating world-class user interfaces that are simple, consistent and drive business results.
The role must drive innovation by applying contemporary user-centered design methodologies to exceed expectations and delight the end-user. As well, this person will work with multiple business constituents in a fast-paced innovative development environment sharing their expertise and promoting a community of cooperation, best practices, and continual improvement.
- The target start date is ASAP.
- Daily work schedule: 9AM-5PM or 8:30AM-4:30PM, this position is remote and can sit anywhere nationally.
- Strong communication at all levels is a must!