Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: UX Architect
Location: Mission Kansas 66202
Term: 5 Months
- Product Discovery.
- Create enjoyable and performant customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products.
- Transform user needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies.
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles.
- Develop UX related documentation, such as research findings, journey maps, use cases, user profiles, and mental models.
- Define the information architecture and interaction flow of new features.
- Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders.
- Analyze behavioral usage data, conduct surveys and interviews, and review competitive analysis to gain deep product insights to make recommendations for product optimization.
- Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques.
- Mentor and multiply skills in more junior UX roles.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in HCI, Graphic Design, behavioral research, or a related field or comparable industry experience.
- 5+ years championing and delivering on UX best practices.
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles.
- Experience with design sprints in an Agile development process, and Lean UX methodologies.
- Strong proficiency wire-framing and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with front-end code and web/mobile-based environments.
- Experience with mobile, tablet and responsive design.
- Ability to gather and synthesize different types of usability research; surveys, A/B tests, user interviews, eye tracking, and usability tests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving; able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!