Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30009
Term: 6 Months Contract
Supervises medium/large engagements of cross-functional teams, handling and reviewing project results, ensuring that the voice of the client is coordinated into the team’s delivery approach
Manages and grows Digital reports including UX Designer and Visual Designer reports
Generates and evaluates design concepts, assists with primary research and collaborates on research plans, demonstrating sophisticated technical knowledge
May manage and grow direct reports by providing mentorship and advice and may take an active role in mentoring others within and across subject areas
Designs and facilitates team and client workshops, project phase and client goals
Anticipates future project demands, identifies potential business opportunities on existing projects and scopes, plans and supports new business efforts, actively contributing to the sales process
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar fields.
- 4 years of professional experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, visual designer, or similar role.
- Strong understanding of combining User-Centered Design principles with user research.
- Expert experience with the toolset. (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual.
- Experience working on Mobile Web, Mobile Applications, and Desktop Web.
- Experience designing complex data visualization experiences
- Proven knowledge of web-based application design trends, patterns, and best practices.
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design.
- Experience designing in SharePoint.
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones.
- Secure understanding of responsive design principles and creating such environments.