Location: Richardson, TX; Chicago, IL
Job Type: Permanent
What Are Your Responsibilities?
This position is responsible for Collaborating with Solutions Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, and Infrastructure Service Management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility; participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments; transitioning knowledge to Infrastructure Operations.
What Are the Requirements You Must Meet?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical related degree/major
- Graduation date between December 2021 – June 2022
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and virtual team collaboration tools
- Clear, Concise Verbal and written communication
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or basic problems
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
What Do You Need To Be Successful?
- Bachelor's or higher degree with a strong interest in technology and a desire to pursue a career in technology
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to pursue a career in technology
- Prior IT or related internship experience is a plus
- Leadership experience and/or involvement with student organization(s) or association(s) is a plus
- Health Insurance experience or knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrates eagerness to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve customers’ needs effectively
- Has the desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively
- Conceptual and creative thinking abilities
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute
What Does the New Grad Program Entail?
- Formal Orientation to build business and industry acumen
- Challenging real-world hands-on projects
- Quarterly networking opportunities and professional development workshops among peers and company leaders
- Business Resource Group involvement
- Volunteer activities