Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UiPath Senior Developer
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 18 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- UiPath (2020 version)
- Strong developer in UiPath using RE (Robotic Enterprise) Framework
- Strong Orchestrator, triggers set up skills
- UiPath Configuration Installation (License Key management)
- Attended (Robotic Desktop Automation - RDA) and unattended automation development skill
- Level three troubleshooting experience is a must.
- CSS/HTML/Web Service for email integration
- .Net and/or C# for any possible .Net low level coding that UiPath supports.
- UiPath Certification would be a plus
- BluePrism is a nice to have
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins and JFrog – Version Control tools.
- Strong documentation skills. Delivery includes detailed BRD, SDD and Operational Handbook documents.
- JIRA experience a plus
- Visio experience is a nice to have
- Python development experience a plus
- SQL server development a plus
- Angular development a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills