Our client is seeking a UX Architect for a contract located in Irving, TX
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences optimized for efficiency and simplicity of Professional Solutions using research-based methods
- Drives user-centric, iterative and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Support user research with an understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods, including iterative usability and concept testing, participatory design, ethnography, contextual inquiry, surveys, and holistic usability studies
- Synthesize user research findings with usage analytics to provide insights to inform design direction
- Serve as a consultant regarding human behavior and understanding throughout the product development lifecycle (ideation>design>build>test>deploy)
- Collaborate with interaction and visual designers to resolve usability and desirability concerns
- Team Player - The successful individual will have deep and broad experience leading and managing a team and collaborate with business owners and technology peers. He/She will be able to effectively communicate, motivate, coach and develop technical excellence. Establish credibility throughout the organization as an empathizer to user problems and to business challenges.
- Demonstrate understanding of business case for design by way of communication, collaboration and deliverables; ability to connect to the broader product vision
- Present and communicate effectively, lead workshops and whiteboarding, be able to defend design decisions while welcoming constructive feedback or criticism
- Document, organize and deliver materials that support design, research and testing using collaborative tools and process
- Contribute to unified visual and interaction language across flows and channels with ability to generate guidelines for new design patterns and frameworks
- Advocate for new design standards and patterns, in collaboration with research, product, marketing, and engineering teams, based on trends, brand and user feedback
- Portfolio showcasing design work for UX process led solutioning
- Min. bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer science, Factors Engineering, or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience researching complex digital interfaces in web, mobile, or professional solutions (preferred)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle development of major projects and many medium sized projects. Stakeholder interaction, requirement gathering, documentation and product support.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to peers
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Relevant experience in working across User Research, Information Architecture, interaction design, wireframes, visual designs and visual design specifications
- Strong proficiency of iOS HIG, Android Material Design and responsive web
- Highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, Abstract, and other relevant design tools.
- Proficient in prototyping tools including InVision app, ProtoPie, Principal, etc.
- Advanced in data visualization, information graphics, and storyboarding