Our Fortune 500 client is in search of User Experience Designers for a new Product collaboration. This is a 100% remote contract opportunity.
Join a team of designers who are excited to create digital experiences that will make travel more connected and intelligent. The team's focus is making tasks easier for our customers and employees, working across a wide range of products from internal productivity tools, to advanced analytic services.
- Design mockups Design comps Low and high fidelity prototyping
- Design specs and documentation
- Building components and patterns to contribute to design standards across the company
- Support the creation of user-centered designs for our products.
- Create artifacts such as mockups, comps, and prototypes that solve interaction design challenges.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, developers, and key stakeholders to optimize product design.
- Create design documentation and/or specifications for various development teams, who vary in approach, toolset, and location.
- Uphold design standards across each product and assist in the establishment of an internal design system.
- This position requires a Bachelors degree and at least 5 years of professional experience
- 4+ years experience working in a User Experience (UX) role for Product design, ideally mobile products
- An understanding of contemporary design tools.
- Experience working with and around user research, such as surveys, customer interviews, and usability testing.
- An understanding of design patterns and design systems.
- An understanding of responsive design and mobile-first platforms.
- The ability to analyze available information to solve problems.
- An ability to quickly iterate towards solutions using multiple concepts.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.