Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Producer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Term: 24 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 3+ years of specialized design operations experience (producer, design program manager, design operations)
- Experience managing UI/UX projects with common project management methodologies (agile, iterative, waterfall)
- Familiarity of design thinking and user-centered design (UCD) methods
- Experience working with Design Systems or Design Frameworks
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and leading web technologies
- Fluency using Business tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency using Project Management tools: Jira, Microsoft Project
- Fluency using Collaboration tools: Confluence, SharePoint
- Fluency using Design tools: Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch