Our client seeks a UI Developer who will design, code, and deploy original and highly interactive user-friendly, user-driven web interfaces across multiple platforms that deliver critical information to our internal and external customers.
- Configure, administer, design, develop, maintain high quality web-based applications primarily using Magento Content Management System, Drupal Content Management System, Adobe Creative Suite, and Linux/Windows, Apache, MySQL, JSP/PHP stack.
- Produce designs from conception to production and deployment to the web.
- Experience working with Magento 2.3, Drupal 7/8 CMS, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience transitioning from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 is a plus. Provide websites you worked on.
- Experience designing and creating graphics art work using Adobe Creative Cloud suite or other Adobe products.
- Strong creative/artistic design and branding skills
- Ability to hand-code CSS and HTML
- Experience optimizing for content delivery to mobile devices
- UI development with cross-browser and platform delivery, including responsive design
- Must have experience using Adobe CS4+ for web incl. Acrobat Professional
- Strong interest in providing excellent customer service
- 4 year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience
- Strong customer-facing skills in addition to design and technical acumen
- Ability to conduct interviews and lead meetings with stakeholders, users, external experts on all agency levels
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with multiple levels of internal users and outside organization
- Ability to collect and interpret business and design requirements from internal and external sources
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high-level view with planning and strategy for future innovation
- Flexible and experienced in SDLC, Agile, and blended development methodologies
- Ability to collect and interpret analytics (Google Analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst) and user data (surveys)
- Use of open APIs, such as Google Maps, Custom Search Engine, Translate, etc.
- Social media integration techniques
- Video file conversion and optimization
- Ability to author and recommend standards for various interfaces, frameworks, and platforms
Apply to MATRIX today!