Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UI Developer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Participates in design, development, unit testing and implementation of stories.
- Works with other developers, QA, UAT and business partners to understand user stories, application defects, performance problems and data anomalies.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 2+ years of interfacing with Microservices & JSON
- 2+ years of Source Code Repositories like GIT
- 2+ years working with and implementing Agile based delivery
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 2+ years of Infragistics Angular components
- 2+ years working with Jasmine and Karma for unit testing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Good problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities