Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with GitHub version control and collaboration tool
- Good selenium error debugging skill.
- Strong in BDD concepts
- Strong Understanding in Agile Process
- Mobile testing – Appium with any cloud services (Perfecto, Saucelabs,Browser Stack)
- Exposure to Applitools, JIRA integration (plug-ins like AssertThat BDD, Zephyr, X-ray), Service virtualization will be good to have.
- Experience with build & dependancy management tools like Maven, Gradle,cocoapods
- Deliver a robust automation framework built upon established and proven open-source tools and strong experience on Service layer testing) to support Agile/Scrum development, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements.
- Provides automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software