The ideal candidate will help guide ideas end-to-end from concept to release, advocating for clean, polished solutions all the way down to animated micro-interactions. S/he has spent the last several years working specifically on mobile experiences. S/he will be an effective communicator with strong organizational skills who’s willing to prove themselves as the leader for visual design aesthetics among talented designers.
This person should be ego-free and happy to give/receive constructive feedback. The ability to create customer-friendly data visualizations, and complex infographics is a plus. S/he should be comfortable with ambiguity, able to work independently, and manage multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work for iOS and Android-based devices
- Proven ability to work with a design system and build assets in either Figma (preferred) or Sketch
- 4+ years of professional visual design experience crafting highly polished design systems, mobile layouts and responsive design.
- Strong proficiency of iOS HIG, Android Material Design
- Highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant design tools.
- Proficient in prototyping tools including Figma, ProtoPie, Principal, InVision app, etc.
- Familiarity designing micro animations
- Advanced in data visualization, information graphics, and storyboarding
- Advanced ability to create impactful and clean presentations to senior leadership
- Ability to refine other people’s ideas/concepts with multiple iterations to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs quickly.
- Enthusiastic about collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.