Title: Treasury Management Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. They believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. They move quickly to serve their clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in their line of business. Ultimately, their goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – their number one source of new business. They recognize that their competitive advantage starts with their people and their culture. At the company, they work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. They have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will report to the Head of the Account Analysis department within Treasury Management. The qualified applicant will have commercial banking experience and understand commercial client billing systems. The successful candidate will work closely with bankers, vendors and clients to ensure end to end processing meets our client’s service standards.
What you will do as a Treasury Management Program Manager:
- Ability to understand full suite of product offerings and promotional programs at the company
- Conduct all daily, monthly and yearly processes related to internal bank programs, Eagle Alliance and Vendor Payment.
- Own and create all marketing materials, processes and procedures related to each program
- Work collaboratively with Business Leaders and Product Owners to fully vet all potential program processing solutions, and develop recommendations
- Ability to complete high-quality analysis and detailed documentation to facilitate effective decision making, client/ banker communication, and consistent project execution and delivery. Provide business partners, vendors and projects with guidance and high-quality documentation/ resources to better design, test, deliver and maintain Eagle Alliance and Vendor Payment programs.
- Provide support to clients during the implementation process ensuring a smooth transition and conduct training for clients and bankers
- Create and review internal tracking reports in order to track and consistently follow-up on program facilitation requests
- Proactively contact all new program participants establish client satisfaction with Eagle Alliance and Vendor Payment Program and delivery, follow up if additional services or training required
- Assist in coordinating the resolution of operational problems reported by program participants
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures and tax reporting
- Create and conduct training for internal partners, comfort with public speaking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driven, focused and able to work independently
- Highly competent in Excel
- Ability to speak confidently and with deep knowledge of Eagle Alliance Program and our client’s services
- Ability to think Critically, conduct client discovery and ascertain appropriateness for program inclusion
- Ability to develop rapport easily with clients, peers and partners
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills, ability to meet hard deadlines
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to master multiple bank internal systems
- Effective organizational skills-ability to manage multiple projects
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 4 Year degree in business, engineering, data science or applicable field
- 3+ years of commercial banking experience or 1 + year of Treasury Management experience
- 3+ years project management experience
- Project Management Certification Preferred but not required
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now