Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Transaction Specialist
Location: Richmond, Virginia, 23294
Term: 12 months (9/29/2020 to 9/29/2021)
- Working with Lease agreements, documentation, renewals, and systems. Interfacing with landlords and clients
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provides analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting.
- Manages, monitors, and reports monthly on the progress of lease terminations, rent commencements, rent increases, lease renewals, and lease options.
- Reviews and abstracts leases.
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates).
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including cash flow analysis.
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators, and transaction scorecards.
- Other duties may be assigned
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause significant impact to client, co-workers, and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to a four-year college degree.
- 1 to 3 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.