Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Financial Assistant
Location: Overland Park, Kansas, 66251
Term: 6 months (5/17/2021 to 12/11/2021)
- Candidates deal with contracts, follow up problem solving. Previous experience with RFP or Legal documentation process.
- Analyzing legal contracts.
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value.
- Incorporates data from multiple sources to generate monthly reports, ensuring accuracy and data integrity in project reporting for Portfolio Planning and Transaction Management teams.
- Assists with the coordination of all transaction activity (commissionable and non-commissionable), preparing commission forecasts and vouchers, and accounting for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients.
- Prepares and presents financial analysis results for Portfolio Planning and Transaction Management projects.
- Understands how to calculate book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments.
- Provides assistance and oversight such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates deal with contracts, follow up problem solving.
- Previous experience with RFP or Legal documentation process is a plus.
- Must have a min 4 year degree.