Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Transaction Analyst
Location: Overland Park, KS 66251
Term: 6+ Months (3/15/2021 - 9/30/2021)
- Project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Drafts and creates a large variety of detailed analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports,
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value.
- Incorporates data from multiple sources to generate monthly reports, ensuring accuracy and data integrity in project reporting for Portfolio Planning and Transaction Management teams.
- Assists with the coordination of all transaction activity (commissionable and non-commissionable), preparing commission forecasts and vouchers, and accounting for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients.
- Prepares and presents financial analysis results for Portfolio Planning and Transaction Management projects.
- Understands how to calculate book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides assistance and oversight such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Previous experience with RFP or Legal documentation process.
- Analyzing legal contracts.
- Attention to detail, commercial real estate or mortgage loan experience.
- Must have a min 4 year degree
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!