Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Training Instructional Designer
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 12 months (10/05/2020 to 12/31/2020)
Work Schedule: Mon - FRi 8:30- 5
- Collaborate across business units to effectively diagnose business challenges and identify learning needs
- Scope needs by collaborating with business partners to capture information needed to guide training strategies that will define an optimal end user experience and drive colleague performance
- Collect and synthesize information quickly from many diverse sources, both qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate and/or inform learning strategies
- Partner with the Project Manager to create presentations of learning strategies that tell a compelling story around ‘why’ the approach is recommended to facilitate comprehension and alignment at all levels of the organization
- Craft evaluation strategies to support learning strategies that effectively measure impact of learning plan on engagement, knowledge/skill, behavior, and business results
- Design and develop individual training solutions in the most learner-centric modality for the environment, including e-learning, animations, video, webinars, job aids, self-paced guides, and classroom
- Design, develop and implement the pilot to test training solutions and complete resulting revisions
- Complete all program deployment activities to include LMS, TTT, rollout schedule, facilitator selection and communication to the audience.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and/or adult education practices inclusive of ADDIE and rapid development models
- Ability to read and influence others
- Ability to think strategically about learning solutions and related business challenges
- Strong communication ability – verbally and written
- Strong collaborative nature, particularly in times where speed and accuracy are critical
- Ability to adapt and react quickly to problems and quickly identify and implement resolutions
- 3-5 years’ experience in Instructional Design
- A minimum of a BA/BS is required