Our client is seeking a Training Coordinator for a full time opportunity in Plano, TX!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees for continuous improvement
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification and Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
- Training Coordinator should have experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also helpful.
- Create training schedules for departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, the role of the Training Coordinator is to oversee all professional development within our organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Multitasking Skills
- Great Email/Phone Etiquette
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Works well in a team and with repetitive tasks
- Training & Development: 3+ year (required)
- Technical Training: 2+ years (preferred)