Grow your career as a Content Creation Specialist with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will start working remotely until offices reopen, then will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will support in the development and continued expansion of training/educational content to support organizations specific processes.
Design and develop training aids such as modules and/or handbooks.
Outline and quickly understand key concepts, processes and solutions.
Respond to internal stakeholders with requests for training content.
Identify internal and external training programs and address competency gaps.
Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for role specific task/activities.
Liaise with subject matter experts to ensure requirements are appropriately articulated within training aid.
Maintain and organize employee training records.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
3+ years of experience in Content Creation for training purposes.
Must have strong PowerPoint skills.
- Must excel at executing in PowerPoint and microlearning: being able to understand big picture and getting it into a concise message.
- Able to write complex processes into simplified reports, modules, business correspondence and/or procedure manuals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with others and understand/digest needs immediately.
- Familiar with LMS as well as Brainshark.
- ???????Prefer solid understanding of individual training and development principles.???????
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.