Location: New York
Under the guidance of the Training Department and the Core Program Training Project, this role will assist with learning the new Core System and conducting training to end users, including system functionality, business process, and policies and procedures training. This resource should have experience training users in a classroom setting and may need to travel up to 25% of the time.
What you’ll do as a Trainer:
- Attend training sessions to learn new system functionality, business processes, and procedures for the new Core system.
- Work with business end users to deliver the required training material and address questions as needed.
- Work with the rest of the Training and or Change Management team to provide end user feedback from training as needed. J
- Assist and collaborate with other trainers on the team as needed.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience delivering system training for business users in classroom and or virtual setting
- Understanding of business processes and workflows
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.