Position: Traffic Coordinator
Location: Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Works closely with Account Management team to create and manage print, social media and audio/video project schedules in Adobe Workfront to ensure that project schedules are adhered to and delivered on time.
- Monitors and ensures the delivery of projects for approval to the appropriate parties according to the specified workflow templates.
- Monitors projects on a daily basis to ensure their timely execution.
- Communicates with Account Management and Creative team members to resolve timing issues of projects.
- Contact’s individuals not responding to deadlines for resolution or update timing of tasks.
- Determines if delays will require adjustments to the initial project schedule, and coordinates with Account Managers to confirm agreement with any scheduling changes.
- Attends major project planning meetings to stay informed of current and upcoming projects and advises on scheduling requirements.
- Maintains and updates various reports to communicate project status on a daily and weekly schedule.
- Acts as a knowledge resource and provides assistance as needed to Account Managers and Production Manager.
- Gains in depth working knowledge of the Adobe Workfront project management system to assist in advancing adoption and usage.
- Collaborates with Production Manager in creating new and updating existing reports as needed.
- Assist Production Manager in the setup and launch of resource management tools in Adobe Workfront. Maintains SOP documentation of the marketing traffic coordinator role.
- Experience and familiarity using Workfront, our project management software is highly desired.
- Strong attention to detail and has the ability to work in fast paced environment, handling many projects at once.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.