Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Trade Service Operations Compliance Manager
Locations: Monterey Park, CA, Tempe, AZ or Charlotte, NC
Salary: $150,000 - $165,000 (DOE) + bonus
The TSO Compliance Manager provides oversight for the Trade Service Operations Compliance functions. The role requires a deep understanding of sanctions compliance including BSA/AML, OFAC and Anti-boycott. The position requires a strong understanding of all international Trade Finance products and documentation including, Import, Export, and Standby Letters of Credit, and International Collections.
The TSO Compliance Manager will be responsible for the building and maintaining the overall framework for the Trade Service Operations Compliance program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 10-12 Trade Finance Compliance associates performing First Line of Defense reviews of escalated Trade Finance transactions.
- Oversee the daily monitoring and resolution of BSA/AML, OFAC and Anti-boycott issues escalated from the Trade Service Operations processing teams.
- Develop and maintain the overall Trade Finance Compliance Quality Assurance Framework.
- Monitor Trade Finance Sanctions watchlists program to ensure TSO applications are regularly updated with current watchlists.
- Maintain, report and periodically review compliance performance metrics, including identifying Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaison with Global Financial Control Division, Business Unit Risk Management, America’s Compliance Division and Global Trade Finance to ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective compliance programs for the Trade Service Operations Control and Monitoring team.
- Develop, recommend, and implement effective compliance strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that the Trade Service Operation maintains compliance with federal and state laws and regulations and ensure that line managers are adequately informed.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in Commercial Trade Finance products, international products, international operations, auditing, or other significantly regulated areas of banking.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts