Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Trade Finance Compliance Analyst
Locations: Tempe, AZ, Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $55,000 - $63,000 + bonus (DOE)
Ensure compliance for a major business division, product line, or operational system. Communicate, coordinate and monitor regulatory compliance policies, systems and procedures for the area of responsibility and conduct internal unit audits. Structure and implement efficient and effective compliance programs and functioning systems of internal control under the supervision of a Compliance Manager and in coordination with Corporate Compliance.
• Supervise the development of, including recommending and implementing, cost effective compliance strategies, policies and procedures.
• Monitor and ensure compliance within the area of responsibility by: Ensuring the detection of deficiencies or violations of applicable laws and regulations
• As appropriate, bringing compliance issues to the attention of the Compliance Manager and Corporate Compliance
• Designing and coordinating corrective action.
• Keep up-to-date on changes in federal and state compliance laws and regulations and ensure that line managers are adequately informed.
• Initiate and coordinate changes necessitated by new or revised laws and regulations impacting the area of responsibility, including changes in policy and procedural manuals.
• Assist business units and/or marketing in developing new products to ensure early recognition and resolution of compliance concerns prior to implementation.
• Minimum of four years of related experience in mortgage banking, consumer lending, corporate banking, deposit product management, branch management, international products, international operations, auditing, or other significantly regulated areas of banking.
• Thorough working knowledge of Federal Regulations, Internal Control principles, Audit principles and techniques.
• Well developed communications skills, analytical and project management skills.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts