Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Title Examiner
Location: Burbank California 91504
Term: 8 months
- Assists lawyers with many duties, including researching real estate records and examining property titles.
- Researching the specific details of a title, keeping records of information gathered about titles, reporting research findings to attorneys and other legal professionals as needed and determining the legal barriers that exist in the sale of a property.
- Read documents, write reports and perform research of a certain complexity in order to properly perform tasks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7 - 10+ years or experience in a related field.
- Some College experience.
- Attention to detail, research and analytical abilities.
- Basic familiarity with property law and knowledge of terminology and other technical aspects relating to property titles.
- Ability to keep confidentiality, work independently and remain accurate under pressure are very important.
- Accuracy and clarity in communication and research.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!