Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Title Assistant
Location: Long Beach California 90806
Term: 6 months
- Assist and work directly with title examiners in the production of professional, error free and timely title insurance products. The product depends on the department the employee is located in and/or at the direction of their manager. This position may also include the production of Ownership and Encumbrance reports (O & E’s).
- Assist the title examiners in the maintenance of the title products. This may include but is not limited to preparing revised products, sending out copies of additional documents, tax certificates or other items.
- The production and maintenance of the title products and or policies must be completed in a timely fashion. The time will vary with departments and client demands.
- The title manager will communicate with the title assistant and the department as to what constitutes a timely fashion. If the title assistant cannot meet the deadline specified, they must communicate to the appropriate parties and their manager that the product will be delayed and when it can be expected.
- The production of O & E’s either verbal or written. The product must be as error free as is possible. The title assistant should strive for 100% accuracy 100% of the time.
- Answer the phone calls directed to their department and to field those calls either by helping the client directly or by directing the call to an examiner or title officer. The call may require further research by the title assistant in order to assist the client.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times to our internal and external clients.
- May be assigned special key accounts and may occasionally need to resolve client complaints and problems with appropriate management personnel.
- May be requested to do a courthouse search or other task at the county, which involves driving either their vehicle or a company vehicle.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7 - 10+ years of experience or other related retail type industry involving client interaction.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows based programs.
- High School diploma or GED with some college preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible.
- Must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and must possess computer skills.
- Must maintain a current driver’s license and insurance.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!