Contract Opportunity with 90-Year Old Global Investment Firm
Position: Data TISO/Security Architect
Location: Houston, Texas 77046
Term: 3 months
- Act as a subject matter expert for advisory, review and approval of security designs, configurations, baselines, and technical standards.
- Assess effectiveness of data security controls i.e. encryption, data classification, DLP and report risk to the security management and risk register.
- Work on identifying and driving implementation of appropriate controls, processes, and remediation of non-compliance.
- Provide security advisory services to Information Security / IT on projects & general support matters.
- Owns the collaboration between Information Security, Privacy and IT teams to support data security program. This will include driving the awareness and adoption of data classification across business units.
- Work with stakeholders, IT and Business to align data security standards with business goals and objectives.
- Contribute and execute on security strategy, drive data security projects, and ensure implementation and transition to operational support.
- Assist in research, design, and advocate new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support data driven initiatives.
- Assists security Incident Response and forensic teams in the investigation as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of IT experience with 6+ years focused on Security.
- Experience in Microsoft IAM, Azure AD, Microsoft AutoPilot, SaaS security, edge security, and data lifecycle protection.
- Demonstrated experience running an enterprise wide initiative and understanding of all domains of security.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders to define requirements and implement technology solutions that add value and reduce risk.
- Expert knowledge of data encryption/masking technologies applied against structured data, unstructured data, storage & backups, email, file sharing, B2B connections.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) and listener.
- CISSP (or equivalent) required.
Even better if you have:
- TOGAF or Zachman (or equivalent) preferred; AWS Solution Architect (or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a technical discipline.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!