Title: Testing Support Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Type: Part-Time Contract
Term: 12 Months
Our established client is seeking a Testing Support Specialist for a long-term contract position in Downtown Atlanta. This position will work with IT Infrastructure. The Testing support specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the IT division is on schedule with preparing all of the technology requirements for all state required assessments. He/she will work under the general supervision of the IT Support Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years' work experience (minimum) … 7+ years preferred:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
discipline is required.
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of computer science, K12 and testing regulations relating to instruction.
• Prior experience with IT Testing Support is a MUST.
• Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
• Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• 5-7 years’ experience in network support. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered.
Apply with MATRIX Today!