Position: Test Design Professional
Location: Newark, Delaware, 19702
Term: 9 months
- Develop test strategies, apply industry best practices, and self-manage to proactively drive and deliver testers to meet critical business milestones.
- Apply mechanical engineering principles towards test fixture design while incorporating FDA regulatory and site quality system requirements into the process activities and design elements.
- Synthesize multiple sources of business and technical requirements to produce an optimized solution is key.
Effectively engage, influence, set priorities and manage the expectations of the cross-functional teams that provide inputs to the tester development process or are stakeholders of the finished product.
- Create documentation packages and track the procurement of material.
- 20% travel time to US and Global Manufacturing sites.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Trails test procedures and may execute complex tests.
- Participates in design reviews.
- Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Supports ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- "Expands “Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results.
- Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. "Experienced Professional “These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
- Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
- Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
- Provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues. Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification. 3-5 years thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation.
- Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
- Application of knowledge in broader professional context.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor of Science in Electric Engineering with 2 years of experience.
- Ability to interface with cross functional groups to develop testing systems for medical device manufacturing.
- Ability to create and execute project schedules.
- Ability and experience on project schedule reporting to management.
- Ability to create testing device functional specifications and communicate specifications with hardware software developers.
- Ability to read and create testing schematic diagrams.
- Understanding of manufacturing process validation.
- Experience in design and manufacturing in a new product development environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing design of test and assembly fixtures.
- Interface experience with R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Excellent written, oral, planning and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to discuss or explain design features or issues with all level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Can work independently in a fast paced new product development environment.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, team orientated, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Proactively resolves issues in a timely manner so that they do not affect project timelines.
- Proficient current industry software and Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today! a