Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Test Coordinator
Location: Tempe, Arizona, 85281
Term: 12 months
- Performs tactical and routine data quality, metadata analysis, governance activities and remediation.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards.
- Monitors data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to maintain common data control.
- Supports senior team members on execution of tasks and steps throughout the issue remediation life cycle for data issues.
- Responsible for basic documentation that supports communications related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, and /or remediation updates.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Test coordination and user acceptance testing background.
- Understanding of Project Life CycleGood interpersonal skills and self starter.
- Candidate will be involved with End Testing so ideally looking for someone that has experience with UAT Testing/Capability to write test scripts and general testing experience and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in a project setting and understanding of the methodology related to project management.
- Financial Services experience would be nice to have.
- General MS Office Skills and Basic Excel Experience